|Check In (Adult/child) (in Kg)||Hand Baggage (in Kg)|
-> Sharp Objects
- Box Cutters, Ice Axes/Ice Picks, Knives (any length and type except round-bladed, butter, and plastic cutlery), Meat Cleavers, Razor-type blades such as box cutters, utility knives, razor blades not in a cartridge, but excluding safety razors, Sabres, Sword.
-> Guns and Firearm
- Ammunition, BB guns, Compressed Air Guns, Firearms, Parts of Guns and Firearms, Pellet Guns, Realistic Replicas of Firearms, Starter pistols.
-> Martial Arts/Self Defense Items
- Billy Clubs, Black Jacks, Brass Knuckles, Kubatons, Mace/Pepper Spray, Martial Arts Weapons, Night Sticks, Nunchakus, Martial Arts/Self Defense Items, Stun Guns/Shocking Devices, Throwing Stars.
|Note: (Terms and Conditions)|
|1)Only 01 piece of hand baggage having maximum weight of 5 Kg is permitted.|
2) Children are entitled to the same cabin baggage allowance as adults.
3) When an infant (not entitled to a seat or free baggage allowance) accompanies an adult, a carrycot, or a fully collapsible push chair/stroller is allowed. This may be carried in the cabin if space is available, or else as checked baggage.
4) An odd sized cabin baggage not conforming to the specified dimension will not be allowed in the cabin. Such baggage will be removed and will be loaded in the hold, as per rules.